For future reference, it’s not impossible that I may be the voice of reason, but if you ask me for ideas on what’s reasonable I will almost always suggest some combination of the following.
- Get pizza instead.
- Maybe limit the number of fingers you might lose to one.
- If the fire only takes off hair then it’s not a big enough fire.
- You are only going too fast if you also need to turn. If no turning is needed keep going forward.
- An angry bear is only dangerous to people to proud to trip a friend
- You can put your boots in the oven but that don’t make ’em biscuits
- If you can’t solve a problem with a hammer you clearly need a bigger hammer