I happen to think he's a pretty good elf
Working to fill in some spaces in my sketch card book. Here’s Snape and Dumbledore.
For future reference, it’s not impossible that I may be the voice of reason, but if you ask me for ideas on what’s reasonable I will almost always suggest some combination of the following.
- Get pizza instead.
- Maybe limit the number of fingers you might lose to one.
- If the fire only takes off hair then it’s not a big enough fire.
- You are only going too fast if you also need to turn. If no turning is needed keep going forward.
- An angry bear is only dangerous to people to proud to trip a friend
- You can put your boots in the oven but that don’t make ’em biscuits
- If you can’t solve a problem with a hammer you clearly need a bigger hammer
It’s been too long and the pile of comics I need to scan keeps growing. I’ve been posting some photos of them over on the facebook page and on instagram but I want to get clean versions posted here. I am also in the process of signing up for a few shows and will put up a list once I get a confirmation. I believe I will be doing a couple of traditional craft shows as well as a couple comic shows. ** I’ll post again soon
I stumbled into some cool little bags and decided to try them out as dice bags. If you see me at MSPComicon you have a shot of buying one.
I have a stack of comics that need to be scanned and uploaded. I’ll try to do it this weekend. If you do the facebook thing.. try there for random HaHa’s
So I’m a bit behind and hope to catch up soon. I have a stack of “bad comics” that need to be scanned and posted. I’ll also toss a few of my other projects up here for you all to see soon.
This post is a warning, I may break the site. I have to make a couple of theme updates and the last time I did that I broke the site. I’m not looking forward to it but it is what it is and I’ll give it a try… again. Wish me luck.