This is my home base and if you are one of the few who follow me here Thank You! I don’t think of this as a social platform though. This is like friends hanging out in my workshop.
I do have a general social media question for all of you. Do you treat your different social apps to different content? If someone follows you in one space is there a reason to follow you somewhere else or do you choose to post everything everywhere?
I’m thinking that I will start adding different flavors to different apps. Mostly I post drawings everywhere but I also take a lot of car photos.
I’m going to stew on this a bit and get back to you.
For future reference, it’s not impossible that I may be the voice of reason, but if you ask me for ideas on what’s reasonable I will almost always suggest some combination of the following.
- Get pizza instead.
- Maybe limit the number of fingers you might lose to one.
- If the fire only takes off hair then it’s not a big enough fire.
- You are only going too fast if you also need to turn. If no turning is needed keep going forward.
- An angry bear is only dangerous to people to proud to trip a friend
- You can put your boots in the oven but that don’t make ’em biscuits
- If you can’t solve a problem with a hammer you clearly need a bigger hammer
Felt you might be too nice??
For a number of years I didn’t even pay attention to April Fools Day. I’m just not into fooling people I guess. I love a good gag and I respect people who can pull off a clever stunt but too many times a April Fools day joke that sounds good in planning becomes a wreck on execution.
So far today I have only see the cute kinds of April Fools Day gags but I feel the need to possibly stay off the internet today.